Current Game Week
- During periods when games are in progress, and also when viewing previous game weeks, your rank is determined by the number of total games picked correctly during the current game week.
- If you have the same number of wins as another user then we use your win percentage for the game week to separate you.
- When looking at future game weeks, your rank is determined by your current number of season wins.
- If you're tied with another user, you'll be separated by your win percentage for the season.
- At the beginning of a new season users are ranked using their performance from the previous season; initially by how many wins they managed throughout the season.
- Users who have the same number of wins are separated using their win percentage for the previous season.
Your profile has a number of sections that refer to your ranking on Pickwatch.
Weekly Picks/Weekly Record
- Users are ranked by number of wins in the current game week.
- Users with same number of wins are then separated by number of losses in the current game week, with those with a lower number of losses ahead of those with more.
- Users are ranked by number of season wins
- Users with same number of wins are then separated by number of season losses